Indian Head Massage | 40min Appointment
Time & Location
About the event
The art of Indian Head Massage originated over 1000 years ago in India as part of the Ayurvedic way of life which focuses on physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing as part of a healthy lifestyle. Indian Head Massage treatments include a back, neck, face, arms and head massage using traditional massage techniques and finishing with a balance of the chakras. This holistic therapy can have both psychological and physical benefits such as:
- reduced feelings of stress and tension
- Increased sense of relaxation
- decreased anxiety and sleep improvement and an increase on the release of endorphins
- increased mobility around the shoulders and neck region and a reduction of tension in muscle fibres so this is perfect for those who work at a desk or suffer from neck or back ache
- Increased lymphatic activity helping with the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body
- Improved skin health, decrease in sinus congestion and improved concentration
- Improved hair condition where the scalp is massaged
- Removal of lactic acid from the muscles, alleviating commonplace aches and pains
- Balance of stress hormones which are released from the adrenal glands
- Increased blow flow can also lead to improvement in the digestive process
We use natural oils during the massage if requested. The massage takes place in our treatment room in Stadhampton or we may be able to come to your house or place of work if it is not too far away. To book an appointment or buy a gift voucher, please contact Stacey Wildblood. A short medical questionnaire will need to be completed prior to your appointment and this will be emailed to you.
Cost £35 for 40 minute appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to discuss the oils and your treament goals.